Sunday, June 4, 2023

Welcome to the Beginning

     This is the very first blog post on this website. Rather than picking a topic to discuss, I wanted to take this as an opportunity to tell you a little about me and my philosophy. I am relatively new to the digital design space. Most of my design experiences come from pencil and paper from a very young age. At that time, I was designing racecars. My father raced dirt late models when I was growing up. I would spend my Saturday nights at the track and the other six days designing new paint schemes for the cars I saw out there. When I was 17 years old, I got to take that passion and apply it to my dad's actual car. It was the first of many that I would go on to do. My journey into the digital design world was still heavily focused on the same area. I started using design programs to create skins for race cars on IRacing, an online racing simulator.



     As I grew older, I tended to evolve my style. I moved from over the top flashy to a more minimalistic design eye. I realized that it didn't take a lot to get your point across. When you look at the things I currently design you will see that same thing. To me it's not what you portray but how you present it. That is my goal going forward. I want to be the go-to designer for the top teams in the dirt racing industry. All I can do now is sit down, buckle up, and put the hammer to the floor. Elbows up everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Beginning

      This is the very first blog post on this website. Rather than picking a topic to discuss, I wanted to take this as an opportunity to t...